- Less Caffeine
- This was done, just so I can say I can. I hate the feeling that I could ever be addicted to anything. Its a personal issues I have where I will do everything I can to never be addicted to something. I was addicted to caffeine and my roommate would agree that he saw me go through just about every aspect of life with some caffeine on me or in me.
- Lose weight
- Yes, losing weight is a good idea. Yes, it is helpful for you to when it comes to taking better care of your joints, health in general, heart disease, diabetes, several forms of cancer and several other disease, but these are not my reasons why. I started working on my weight because I have been single for nearly 23 years now. I have never been on a date, those that know me well enough can tell how it effects me when I hang out with couples too much. Granted knowing how to flirt or attract a woman are "skills" (I dislike calling them skills) that I do not know. But, I feel one major factor in why I am constantly friend zoned is my weight, so naturally I will work at changing some of the easier aspects of myself. Neither my best friend, nor my family know the real reasons why I am working on my weight and I know my best friend wouldn't be the happiest.
I have realized that by doing both of these I tend to not only, on average, being happier, but I am sleeping better and I can do more things without being out of breath.
No comments:
Post a Comment