Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Changes in the World

Granted, I am just an American 23 year old who is in college, but I try to look at a problem from every side of said problem. When I was young my mother started this aspect of my life, whenever she would say no to something, she would explain why. Allowing me to see another side of the situation. This aspect has been helpful in a lot of other aspects of life. This ability is probably why a lot of people I know feel safe and comfortable to talk with me about their problems. Well, this ability and the fact that I actually listen (another ability that I think people can sometimes forget to do).  Sometimes when I cannot wrap my head around a problem, I will go for a walk and just let the brain flow, and let me feet decide which path I take. This lets my brain focus on different aspects of the world and tries to come up with common sense solutions.

I am not telling you all this to say I am superior to any of you, no I see myself as just a weak, fat human that is trying to lose weight and trying to not only better themselves to, but to try and help the world. These are skills I have learned that I have found helpful in most aspects of my life, hopefully you find them helpful too. I have always thought its better to live a life where you always try to be helpful, were are all only on this planet for a short length of time, might as well make it a bit easier for everyone you can while you are all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment