As this Saturday passes by, I sit here at work seeing all of my life that is not normal. I am working over 40hrs a week, 12 of which are hours I am used to. I am part of a team that has given me things and shown support towards me, that I am not used to. I have a boss who wants to teach me skills to help me not only now succeed, but to help me in the future. I find myself stopping at the Bitterend coffee shop, not just for coffee, and a relaxing spot to read, but for something I am not sure of yet. I did not used to go there before, before this summer I had only been there once before.
And, there is the ultimate difference, a difference that is not one for me to fully make. But, it is one that I know I am willing to make, one that I have not made before. I spend a lot of my time thinking about this, hoping, praying, and wishing...only time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment