Sometimes I wonder about all the decisions I have made in my life, what I could have done better, what I could have done worse. On days like today my brain really rocks around my decisions I made through my life. Where I am, who I am, where I want to be...who I want to be.
I wonder a lot on days like today, I think there are times the weather directly affects my mood, and I think today is a day like that....though this is not always the case.
If you could see all the actions you would do, all the pain that you would suffer, would you still do it all? Would you still fall for those that you thought loved you? Would you sit alone, thinking about work or thinking about the great things you could do in your life? Would you choose to dance or sit and never do things like you could? Would you stop and talk to that person you heard was going through a hard time? Would you offer to help someone you didn't even know? Would you hide the tears when someone did something nice for you, when they didn't even know you?
No comments:
Post a Comment