I figured to help keep things rolling on I am going to set up some auto posting for awhile, it will be of some poetry style stuff I wrote about 10 years ago. Back then I had little of a way out from the hard times I have experienced. Back then, I went through a lot of hard times, which made me grow up fast, I honestly think I have not matured since I was in 5th grade. I have learned to be as self sufficient as possible. Sadly I have learned not to trust easy and to section off what I tell people. Though throughout it all no matter how old I was I did what I could to protect those I cared about. These eyes have seen lots of unjust actions around him, and these hands have done their best to correct them.
So starting now, probably once a week, maybe more often as time allows, I will post a poem I wrote from my past. Whether its one about my past I shall not say, or one about observations on the world or human condition. But, I figure why should I let these password locked documents just sit collecting dust, why not see if anyone enjoys them. Later tonight, or tomorrow sometime this shall being.
If you enjoy please let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment