I have an interesting view on Contracts with people, verbal or written.
I believe that when I have said I will do something it is not only the act of saying I will do something, but a contract with this person an arrangement that I have stated I will do something for them whether or not anything in return is stated. Not only do I feel this is how I should always be for my friends, but I keep this as part of my personal rules that I live to follow throughout my life. Granted there have been times that you tell "white lies", which there are times where lies are better then the truth, but these should be few and far apart.
I do what I can to always be there for those around me that I care about whether it be friends, family, pets, or those people that you meet at random that are always nice. These are the people I care to stick my neck out for (its a short neck, but I will stretch it the best I can) and will ask for nothing in return. Yes, friendship implies that there is the potential for some form of compensation, but I do not look for that. I know my past and the dark hard road it was. A road I never want to see anyone have to take. I am not stating this for petty or anything, its just some background info for what is come (if I keep blogging).
I feel that everyone should look for happiness and away to survive in this world, and when I say survive I do not mean live day by day as if there is no tomorrow, but live to better yourself and the world around you. Live to find happiness and hopefully the one you can share the rest of your life with. Along this avenue of life you will probably run into those that will try and mislead you, tempt you with things you feel will make you happy, but these are those that seek their own happiness and will (sadly) these are the people that will use you, drop you, or even worse: hurt you. I know saying watch out for these people and avoid them is very typical to hear, but I have to agree with it. I, find myself that when I deal with people like this and have been mistreated, I start to make a tally of characteristics of people that have mistreated me and then I do what I can to avoid them or to do what I can to limit my time with them to lessen the chance of use,abuse, or sadness in my life.
No matter who you are, this blogger offers an E-Hug for those that read these blogs, and feel that they have been mistreated before in their lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment