I am not a skinny person and there are some things I feel those that are skinny should know. First off most overweight people I know, including myself will not go workout at a gym because they feel uncomfortable. This feeling of uncomfortable is due to the feeling of people starring at you, or people commenting on you working out. Also if you see someone overweight and your certain they are losing weight then and only then is it a good idea to comment on them losing weight. Otherwise you are likely to make them feel uncomfortable.
I, have been working on my weight though I am not using a scale as a reference to my weight. I am using the way my clothes fit. I started by changing my diet slowly with healthier food, more sleep, and portion control with a little bit of working out. I have dropped a few belt sizes and a shirt size. Enough to make me in a great mood. I think that everyone that attempts to lose weight needs things to focus on, goals that they want. To be healthier is always a great goal, but it should not be your only one when losing weight. And, saying you want to look like a famous person I don't think should be a goal either. I am not speaking out of thoughts I do not contain here I have many goals when it comes to my weight and many other aspects of my weight. Some could seem funny and some could seem very weird. But, this is not the post to mention these.
I hope all of you that see this find it interesting, but as long as you feel good with yourself where you are at, then you do not need to lose any weight. And, to both men and woman please do not use any form of media or famous person to judge how you look. I can bet you all look amazing the way you are. I do believe and will hold to this statement: it does not matter what other people think, it does not matter what other people say about you, but what you do and how you feel about yourself is what matters most.
No comments:
Post a Comment