Additionally I think love is something most don't know what they are seeking or are obviously looking for the wrong thing. I have been single for almost 23 years and have learned enough by watching couples to see certain elements that would work...I think.
I want someone intelligent, someone that I can have an honest conversation with someone who is an equal, and intelligent. I also think it matters for more of an emotional relationship then a physical relationship. I think a relationship can survive a long term area of 2-6 years if both people are willing to work at it. I think its even easier with the technology we have today. But, it doesn't work in most cases and I think that when it doesn't then you know whether that relationship is worth having.
Yes, love can be considered a drug, but those that keep their senses are those that know more of what they are searching for. However, here is one thing I cannot puzzle out, is how much knowledge of a person is best before asking someone out, and how much is friend zone region of knowledge. Its an interesting thing to think about, but the answer is fairly unclear to me. But, I still think its best to be honest with someone when you like them. However, terrifying it can be it is best to be honest. With this said I have noticed lots of people do not like long distance relationship, these people may appear to move to certain physical aspects of a relationship a little fast. These people have their reasons and I respect them for them, but there are more people out there than there are not, which I think is a big reason why long distance relationships are hard to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment