Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hello again

Well it sure has been awhile. Things have been going great in my life. I have been so completely happy. Not only have I been seeing a wonderful woman for almost a month and it has only seemed like days, but just about everything has been falling into place. I know the man I want to be in life, and I know the things I will never do. But, outside of my life there are those around me that have been having a hard time. And they are kept close to my heart and my mind in the hope that things will get better for them all.

One of my coworkers gave me a complement the other day that made me very happy, almost enough to shed a tear, in addition while cleaning so many labs with her, she asked me lots of questions while we cleaned and enjoyed some random thoughts. I really hope things went well for her and her partner with her partner's folks. I have to say it is great to have a friend that understands how some people's brains can look at an issue from so many perspectives and can lead to challenges making decisions, one thing she did tell me, that readdressed how happy of a guy I am, that I hope to never mess this up with this wonderful woman.

Today this special woman in my life got accepted into the college of Education. And, instead of just coffee I got to hang out with a good friend for brunch today, this friend of mine got me tickets to take out this wonderful woman to see a comedian. I am amazed at how things are going so far, I am still amazed that she and I met and that I had the courage to ask her out. Confidence is something I have always been told I need to work on, and yeah it is, especially when it is something I do not know about, or something I am unsure of.  I have no problem asking questions about topics, and never will, but it amazes me how things are going in my life. And around me I see friends, a boss, and a few others going through hard times, these hard times make me remember the great people in my life and how they were there for me.

I want to take this time to thank anyone reading this, you have seen parts of me that I only started here because I didn't know where else to say it. I also want to thank those friends of mine, it is amazing me the struggles the human body and mind can survive without help, and the advice good people can offer, and the lasting affect it can have on your life. One of the many decisions I had to make of recent times, was to figure out whether or not I was breaking own words no matter what I did. If it wasn't for the black and white of what a friend said it to me plainly, my mind would still be going in loops trying to figure this out.

I have things fairly well planned for the future, there is always chances for me to mess things up, but I will always be honest to this special woman. I know there are things I have not told her about me, but they do not change who I am and how I am to her. And the way I treat her now, is how I will always treat her. She is very special and I will always treat her as such. Whether it is just me dressing up for her a time or buying her a flower, or taking her out or cooking her dinner, better yet maybe cooking it with her. I have so much to be thankful for right now,

Thank you my friends, and thank you those that are reading this. I wonder what you think when you read these. But, either way, thank you for taking the time to be there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment