Sunday, March 10, 2013

Understanding

Upon my last drive back to school, I thought about how much I make those who care about me worry when I pull these late night drives across state. When I got to college I had three people to contact, at 12:48am. When I parked the car I thought about how much I might be making them worry. I knew how much one of them worried because they knew about all my late night drives to and from the east side of the state, and I never thought much of it back then, it was just when I ended up leaving. On this rainy day and taking a slow start to my morning before I finish my cleaning I figured I could put these thoughts down and their conclusion.

I personally have always liked night driving due to the lack of people on the road, but at the same time, I do get tired like anyone else and I go to bed at an early hour. This time when I arrived thinking about all the loss that has appeared in my life, I thought about those close to me, my good friends, my family, this special woman, and my like-family and coworkers, and I thought how if something happened it might effect them...and I know I would never want to cause any of them pain. I would never want to make someone cry. I would never want to make someone feel hurt.

So, from all these thoughts I will work on limiting my night driving, and work on leaving on time, granted I did enjoy the time with my Aunt and with her dog Ashy.

If your having a rainy day where you are, just sit for awhile and listen to the sound of the pouring rain maybe take a nap to it, or just spend sometime working on things you have been putting off. Either way enjoy your day, no matter what have a great day, because you deserve to have as many as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment