I have never mentioned the name of this wonderful woman in my life, and there is a reason for that. I am so happy to have you in my life. You are perfect, you are wonderful and I never want to see you hurt. I never want to see tears fall down from those beautiful eyes for pain.
I have never felt so safer telling anyone what I have survived. Before I met you, I had left a dark chapter in my life and was starting a new, in a good place and now I feel I am in a great place. I like the pace we are going, I feel it is best to allow this bond to grow and I really hope it flourishes into a wonderful garden filled with days filled with joy and happiness.
I really want to see you happy, and I hope you are happy with me as happy as I am with you.
Throughout my life I have had trust issues, but I have none with you...anytime in my life I tell someone after my past my heart starts to race, but not with you. I told you a lot from the beginning, yes I had a couple of moments where I got stressed after, but that does not change how I feel and I feel safe and cared for with you.
I feel awful for yesterday, for not double checking dates and I hope I did not make you feel pressured. You are very dear to my heart and I want you to know you will always be special to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment