Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Code of Life

Throughout my life I have seen many situations occur...and this is a list of the things I know I will never do...this list is hard for me to put down in thoughts, but maybe it is time remove one more barrier...hopefully the flood gates don't break.I have not really wanted to post this, since parts of it hint at elements of my past so painful for me, only a few know it. But, maybe it is time this is shared with the world.


  1. I will NEVER hit a woman or a child.
  2. I will NEVER keep secrets in a relationship.
  3. I will NEVER lock someone outside.
  4. I will NEVER subject someone to teo.
  5. I will ALWAYS protect those I care about.
  6. I will ALWAYS put others before myself.
  7. I will NEVER lie.
  8. I will NEVER cheat.
  9. I will NEVER steal.
  10. I will do my best to make people feel comfortable around me.
  11. I will do my best to be helpful to the world around me.
  12. I will ALWAYS be understanding. 
  13. I will ALWAYS stand up and protect those being hurt.
  14. If I have kids, they will NEVER experience a childhood like mine. 
  15. If I ever get married, I will NEVER do anything to lose my spouses trust.
  16. I will ALWAYS keep my word, without that I am nothing.
  17. I will try to hold doors open, not only for woman, but men and children.
  18. I will try to keep my schedule open and flexible to meet the needs of the many.
  19. I will do what it takes to save a life, for nothing more than to help another. 
  20. If I see you struggling, I will do my best to offer a hand.
  21. If I see you fall, I will try to save you
    1. If I can not catch you, I will help you pick yourself up and reassemble the pieces.
  22. I will work on seeing myself as worthy of the kind words friends have for me.
  23. I will work on always capitalization the letter I, I no longer see my life how I did.
  24. I will always try to treat a woman right.
    1. whether that means:
      • A random hug from time to time
      • A random surprise of a flower
      • A random card, not only when your feeling down, or happy
      • and many other random surprises from time to time, just to show her she is special to me. 
  25. I will ALWAYS offer a hug/shoulder to lean on for those that are worthy.
  26. I will lose the thought of the "trusted few", and learn to trust more. 
  27. I will be as open to others about my life as they are with me...and hopefully they are not scared or worried. 
  28. I will never hurt myself. 
  29. I will forget the harsh words teo said, 
  30. I will forget the harsh things teo did.
  31. I will stop hiding parts of myself behind walls.
 This is not intended to make anyone sad, nor to make you worry. I am turning over a new leaf so to speak. Since most do not know teo was a name my sister and I created for our father, it was a code name no one knew the meaning of it, but us and the few we decided to tell. Teo, means the evil one. As a child and a young adult, I let elements of my past rule my life, and decide my future, but that shall not be the way again. My life is my own, yes there are things I feel I owe back. Support to my mother, support to my aunt, and several others who have seen me through hardships and the darkest days of old. But, I saw the sun rising 5 years ago, and my life started to distance itself from teo. May you all have an awesome life, And if you ever need consoling or a friend do not hesitate to comment, or contact this email account. I have to say partially right now the driving force behind these posts is to show a special lady the things I will always be and the things I will never be.

This list is a modified version of one locked away, one that the few that saw it got angry with me about...hopefully this does not draw the same reaction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment