I have started going back to the gym this morning, I got there at 6am, and I got back home at 7:30am. So it wasn't the longest work out in the world, but it was successful. I spent every minute working on my body. I rowed 5400 meters and biked 6 miles in 25 minutes, then I went down stairs and wait lifted for a little bit. I got a lot to work on, a lot to lose.
Am I making all these changes for this wonderful woman in my life, well I will answer that in a weird way... I have been meaning to get back to the gym, I have been meaning to get back into losing weight. And, this wonderful woman is what made me decide its finally time, and she brought no pressure on me to do it. I want her to know she is special, and she knows I like her, that fact I will not hide. Yes, we are taking things slow, and I am perfectly fine with that. And yes I will be going to church with her, which does not bother me at all. If it did, I wouldn't do it.
This woman is wonderful and special and I would do anything to make her happy. I see religion is important and her family are important. I see running is important to her family. I see all these things, and I know for a successful relationship (as one of my coworkers would say this "relationship" is technically a partnership, but again labels will come in time, when she and I are ready) they have to be part of my life too, and have to be important to me. So the question I asked myself early on, can these be important to me? And the answer was quick and easy, YES.
I don't know if she is reading this, but I hope she is happy with every text she gets from me, as happy as I am to see her name appear saying I got a text, which reminds me one thing I have to show her. I hope she realizes how much I want to protect her from harm, and how much I want her to see how special she is in my mind. She already knows I trust her, I have told her so much openly and I have had no qualms about it, granted I had a little freak out, but one text from her and I was fine...and its not that it felt wrong telling her so much, it's just nothing I have done before.
I have decided on a 3 day a week workout regiment that I plan on adhering to, I have needed to drop this weight for a long time and she is the added tiny tiny weight that tipped the scale into getting my big bum out and working on making my bum small.
I hope your reading this and I hope it brings happy tears to your eyes as actually writing this out brought to mine. I hope your morning is going well, on your busy Monday. Mine seems to be going great. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment